Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hunter's project..

Well Hunter has a school reflections project coming up and the theme this year is "I can make a diffrence by" Hunter has chosen to pick the photography category for this theme, we thought of some great ideas for this project and wanted to share of few of them with all of you. My friend Darlene's mom is in a rehabilitation center and Hunter wanted to go read to her and serve her lunch to show he could make a diffrence by helping out the elderly,helping his mom and helping to keep the inviroment clean. This is a perfect project for Hunter because he is such a compassionate little boy and loves to help everyone, and even if this was not a project I know Hunter would have still enjoyed reading to Darlene's mom she was such a great lady...... I know Hunter will do great in this reflections contest!!

4 comments:

princessbanannahamock said...

You have an absolutely beautiful family! But I wonder do you perhaps have siblings yourself? A Mother ,father perhaps..or are you an orphan? I had heard you had a really lovely,beautiful and extremely intelligent sister? Must be a rumor???


He He L ;}

princessbanannahamock said...

You have an absolutely Beautiful family, although I am curious, do you perhaps have any siblings yourself? Perhaps a mother and father?? I heard you have a lovely sister??????Sweet intelligent ,caring...oh well


He HE L

princessbanannahamock said...

You have an absolutely Beautiful family, although I am curious, do you perhaps have any siblings yourself? Perhaps a mother and father?? I heard you have a lovely sister??????Sweet intelligent ,caring...oh well


He HE L

Auntie 'M' said...

Hello there cutie pie:-)
You are SOOOO sweet! I love the pictures of you and I can tell that helping others is something that you are a natural at by that big smile of yours. Keep up the good work!!!