Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good times.....

Tonight we had a get togther for Jeff's birthday, who is Jeff you ask let me kind of give you the run down of these photos... Well Jeff is Doug's brother-in-law and Doug is Bob's BFF, from the day I met Bob I really do not think there has been a time where Bob and Doug have not talked at least once a week.. But with Doug came his wonderful family, they are like our family! Doug's family consist of mom and dad aka Bruce and Sherrie, and Doug's sisters Lisa and Terri. They have always treated us like we were family and I cannot say enough about how great they all are..... Well there is the short run down of all the people you will see in the pictures well except for one that is Becky and she is Terri's BFF for as long as I have known all of them so I guess she would be considered family as well!!

No comments: