Sunday, September 30, 2007

Terri and Jeff the hosts of this fun night....
Jeff blowing out his candles, but little does he know at this point they are trick candles and everytime he blew them out they would light again!!

Doug and Trista, I thought this was such a great picture because those of you that know Doug know that you could not get that big ole smile if he was posing!!


Lisa and Jake, even though you can not see Jake's cute face I thought this was such a sweet picture of mommy and son!



Me, Trista, Terri, Becky, Lisa and Sherrie.. This picture is kind of dark but it is the only one I have of all us girls!!




Terri and Jeff.. Gotta love the karaoke..





Me and Bob, but you have to love the shot of Terri in this! (I am sure she will love me for this photo!)






Bob and his BFF Doug... But I have to say they are more like brothers then best friends...







Me, Terri and Becky....








Me and Trista!!









Me, Terri and our friend"Suaza"...










2 comments:

TeRri said...

HOW FUN!!

Tiff,

I think your blog is so cute, what a great idea. I want to start one now. Will you help me? I'll bring the tequila!!!

Terri

Kate said...

Looks like an AWESOME night!