Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend in Boise!

I went to Boise this weekend with my friend Julie to stay with her sister and brother-in-law for the weekend... We went for a little get away for Julie's birthday. So me Juls and Janet (Julie's other sister) headed out Thursday night for about a 6 hour drive to get there but even that was ok because we had a good time just singin and talking... We did lots of fun things while we were there but yet it was just a very relaxing weekend.. We went to the river, we went to the Saturday Market, We went to a fun Sushi resturant and heard a really fun Birthday song that they sang for Julie please check it out for yourself... :} We had a bar-b-que at Beau and Kristi's and met there really nice friends Royce and Elder Fetcher. I learned a lot about recycling, using bikes instead of cars and so on and so forth,I will really try and use my blue recycling can alot more Kristi. :} Well all and all it was a great weekend and I really appreciate everything Kristi and Beau I am so glad I was able to meet you and I think you guys are great! Please give Cooper and Willis a big kiss for me I really miss them! Thanks Julie for taking me with you, you are a great friend nd I love you to death, and thanks to you Jan for being so much fun it is always a good time with Janice!

No comments: