Monday, October 13, 2008

Football! Football! Football!

Well as you all know it has been a long time since I have blogged, I am horrible at updating this but let me tell you when I do it takes hours because I have to catch you all up.. Well the thing that has consumed almost all of our time this year is Football... Hunter started Football in August and let me tell you 5 nights a week of practice for 2 hours a night on top of work and school takes up almost all of our time. Since Football games have started it is only 3 nights a week for practice and games on Saturday, it has been a lot of fun for all of us. Watching Hunter grow into this sport has been a blast, he loves every second of it and he gets better everyday. we have great coaches and great parents to hang out with! Our team is 5 and 2 and hopefully we will make it to playoffs, I promise I will keep you all posted. Well that is about all enjoy all the updates and I really will try and get better....

No comments: