Monday, October 13, 2008

State Fair!!!

Well it was that time of the year again for the state fair and let me tell you stinky animals and greasy food and carnie workers out the ying yang but it's always a great time.... Me, Bob, the boys, mindy, Katie, my Mom and Dad and sister all loaded up and off we went even though it was a pretty crazy morning.. Since I do not have pictures I will just have to tell you. The day we were going to the fair Brennon had woke up from a nap not feeling so well and got a horrible bloody nose and we could not stop it, so the panicker that I am decided to call 911 and trust me I was not to happy that 911 puts you on hold because everyone is busy. Anyway by the time they got here it was pretty much under control but his fever was 103. They just had me lay off the Motrin and just give him tylenol, I failed to mention he had been recovering from strep for about 3 or 4 days but he had seem to be getting better. But let me tell you nothing was standing in the way of our fair day so we got his fever under control and headed off (his choice by the way).. It ended up being a really fun day and my sister even sacraficed part of her fair day to bring Brennon home early. Thanks Sis!!

No comments: