Monday, October 13, 2008

My Girls!!!

I just have to give a shout out to my girls.. i know I do not have pictures of all of my favorite gals on here but that does not mean I love you any less, it just means I did not have my camera!! I have to brag about my friends for a minute because I feel like I have the greatest friends ever. Julie I cannot say enough about how I feel like you are a sister to me, you are a great friend and I feel like I can tell you anything just like you can tell me. Thanks for being such a great frien i love ya lots... Mindy what can I say you are like mine!! I have watched you grow up and you are so amazing to me and you are such a great mom and have done so good for yourself, thanks for being so great to me as well.. Darlene I know I do not have a picture of you on here but you are one of the nicest and caring people I have ever met, I love you lots and thanks for always being there for me and being such a great friend and i do not know what I would do without you. Trista you have been a part of my life for over 15yrs! Thanks for always being such a great friend and treating my kids like they were your own... And to the rest of my friends that I nearly do not talk to or see enough you know who you are and I will always be greatful that you have been a part of my life and always will continue to be.. Lisa that's for you girl!!!! Love to all of my girls thanks for being you!!!

1 comment:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

And what am I? A piece of sh*%&?
I still love ya though!!